What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1586101280222.png

Daughters dog sleeps in a lazy boy near me..... And snores, it's funny.

Russ
You'll like this - our dog has her own lounge chair, and it's got a sheepskin from NZ in it. My SIL gave it to my wife as a thank-you because MrsTasty did some pro bono travel work for her, but when she found out we let the dog on it, she got seriously mad.

I tried to explain that the highest compliment I could give any gift is saying that it's good enough for our dog, because she gets treated better than anyone in the house, but the SIL is still mad about it, all these years later. :laugh:

Frittata Disaster!!
So I make Spaghetti Frittata ha! I no give to my dog if I have one. What happen when no pay enough attention to what on stove :shy: I see better look thing in cow field. Ray go to get take away, he find funny I embarrassed!!!

It look awful an more likely taste same.

Sarana x

You'll like this - our dog has her own lounge chair, and it's got a sheepskin from NZ in it. My SIL gave it to my wife as a thank-you because MrsTasty did some pro bono travel work for her, but when she found out we let the dog on it, she got seriously mad.

I tried to explain that the highest compliment I could give any gift is saying that it's good enough for our dog, because she gets treated better than anyone in the house, but the SIL is still mad about it, all these years later. :laugh:

In the 70s everyone had sheep skins for front seats covers.

Russ

Ciao,
I just see on BBC sites that Andrea Bocelli is to do performance broadcasts Easter Sunday from The Duomo in Milano. I must listen this, is to be live through Andrea YouTube channel. He make statement -
“Thanks to music, streamed live, bringing together millions of clasped hands everywhere in the world, we will hug this wounded Earth’s pulsing heart, this wonderful international forge that is reason for Italian pride,"
“The generous, courageous, proactive Milan and the whole of Italy will be again, and very soon, a winning model, engine of a renaissance that we all hope for."
I feel like cry.

Sarana x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom