What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to look up catnip, interesting plant. Did it grow in your backyard or how did the cat come across?
Sorry if I skipped that part and you wrote it...
We bought it. Most cats react to it kind of like marijuana, playful, mellow, munchies. They are funny to watch.

My sons cat was hand reared as it was found in the country, he's the laziest laid back cat ever. He's called rowdy, their area where they live has their own page on poo pourri book. He's regularly there as he goes wandering and even walks into people's homes and goes to sleep on beds there. People regularly post " does anybody know who's cat this is?" The replies are funny, oh he belongs to the family from greenstone st.
He even sleeps in the middle of the road.

Russ

Starship SN15 just flew and nailed the landing. On the 60th anniversary of Alan Shepherd's first sub orbital flight.
Good!
Did you see the SpaceX splashdown?
I watched it live on Nasa Tv couple of days ago.
Fascinating.

I had to look up catnip, interesting plant. Did it grow in your backyard or how did the cat come across?
Sorry if I skipped that part and you wrote it...

I believe that it's considered a weed (it certainly looks like a weed). It grows around our house and back field.

Also, when we buy the cat scratchers, the seller includes a couple of sachets of catnip in the box.

I believe that it's considered a weed (it certainly looks like a weed). It grows around our house and back field.

Also, when we buy the cat scratchers, the seller includes a couple of sachets of catnip in the box.

That is interesting! Why would the sellers want the cats high?
Oh so that you would buy more catnip? Eventually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom