What shouldn't go on a pizza?

Onionman

Veteran
Local time
4:22 AM
I've seen some very strange combinations masquerading as a pizza. I think the worst one was a British roast dinner pizza - topped with a roast potatoes, peas, Yorkshire pudding and beef. Not my idea of a "pizza".

What type of crazy pizza concepts have you seen?

Anchovies and pineapple are just wrong in my opinion, not necessarily on the same pizza either

pizza4.jpg

not so much whats on it,but what it is...the royal wedding pizza

Anchovies and pineapple are just wrong in my opinion, not necessarily on the same pizza either

They're both very wrong - particularly pineapple in my opinion. But unfortunately they are so very much part of a lot of people's hideous pizzas!

View attachment 738

That's just so very wrong!! And we're supposed to eat them as well?? I can't work out how something so highbrow can get such an odd, low taste treatment. But knowing the Great British public, they probably sold out as well!

Olives, anchovies, pickles & hot peppers!! :stop:

I'm not gonna lie...I would eat the heck out of that pizza! I think I mentioned this before but it's tough to screw a pizza up. It's the best place to try new combos & hope for the best.

hot peppers & spicy foods have me living in the bathroom, if you know what I mean!! So I don't eat them. :( :stop:

I think that most things CAN go on a pizza. I might not like particular fillings but that is a question of personal taste. So as far as I'm concerned, put anything you want on it!

View attachment 738

I only just saw this thread and I am laughing my head off at this pizza. Poor old Kate Middleton wouldn't look so glam with her face melting off!

Honestly though I'm so curious as to WHY someone would make a pizza like that. The sheer amount of time it would take blows my mind!

Back
Top Bottom