What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually watch TV but I've been enjoying Home of the Year Ireland. It's a tv show where a group of architects, interior designers, decorators, etc visit private homes in Ireland, rating them and in the end voting for the best home of the year. I love home improvement and home decor shows, but what I love about this particular one is that some of the houses are very different, and not cookie cutter at all.

Still, I searched online for the finalists and the winner, and the homes that made the cut all looked very similar to me. Very modern, minimalistic, all white and beige from ceiling to floor, etc. But not all of the houses on the show looked like that, thankfully.

Yes - ain't she just too perfect? She is beginning to really irritate me with her perfect rustic Swedish kitchen/life.
I’ve always had mixed feelings about her. To sum it up, she seems like she’d be very difficult to be in a relationship with, but I’d still like to find out, just to confirm that. :laugh:

My wife’s only comment through five episodes: “She really likes lipstick…and butter.”

We just started "The Peripheral" on Prime. We both like it. It has a Westworld/Matrix feel to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom