Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here we are then.
20221226_112859.jpg

You know what’s good for a bad stomach? That’s right…Jäegermeister! It’s a digestif! Around our house, it’s referred to simply as “the medicine.”
Agreed. Italy also has many of these styles of spirits known as Amaro. They usually aren’t as strong as hard liquor. Maybe 20-30 %. Usually drank after dinner as a digestive.

01CC70D8-FA55-4F23-ABF5-D057FB1A7614.jpeg

Husband bought some fancy aromatic tonic water, thinking it would be a good match for the gingerbread gin.

I’m drinking a gingerbread-gin-and-fancy-tonic now - the two really compliment each other, although G&T always reminds me of summer (despite my Nana always drinking them at Christmas!)

Husband bought some fancy aromatic tonic water, thinking it would be a good match for the gingerbread gin.

I’m drinking a gingerbread-gin-and-fancy-tonic now - the two really compliment each other, although G&T always reminds me of summer (despite my Nana always drinking them at Christmas!)

I have never liked gin, but gin and tonic has always seemed like a summer drink to me, too. I would substitute with a vodka and tonic from time to time, if friends were having G&Ts.

CD

Raspberry, wild strawberry and elderflower vegan friendly premium cider 4.0% from ALDI. It was gifted to me, certainly won't buy any. Tried it and not keen.

I have never liked gin, but gin and tonic has always seemed like a summer drink to me, too. I would substitute with a vodka and tonic from time to time, if friends were having G&Ts.

CD

A friend of ours introduced us to a gin from ALDI and we both like it despite neither of us being gin fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom