Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the tea I'm having this morning, a vanilla cream Earl Grey. Really pretty:

There's another tea I like called 1776, and it adds red and white flower petals and looks spectacular. I'm out right now, though.

Just beer today. I glean the image of a bottle of Jim Beam bourbon, I am just going to leave that alone.

Probably.

Dinner I will have my flavored sparkling water.

I may have thought up something for that sweet to a fault gin. Not developed yet.

T

How is that one? The "lager with lime" reminds me of Corona (the beer, not the virus ):laugh:
It's like Corona (the beer, not the virus), but much better. This one, the lime is there, but not too much.

Corona (the beer, not the virus) has a very fake chemical taste to it. It probably has more in common with Corona (the virus, not the beer). :laugh:

When you go to Belize, you will see “Belikin” everywhere. It’s on buildings, it’s on signs, it’s on markets. I wondered who this Belikin person was. Is it one of the ancient founders of Belize? Is it a powerful politician?

No. It’s more important than that. Belikin is the national beer of Belize. Needless to say, I didn’t have to ask if they had it in any establishment with alcohol. I had a bottle of Belikin just about everywhere on my vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom