Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two local (PA) brews, blueberry cider and in-house lager:

I photographed them in concert at Reunion Arena in Dallas. They didn't go out of their way to help me, but I got good shots. They didn't work against me like other performers did. They just did their act, and I did my job, which works for me. For that gig, I had to sell the copyrights with the photos, so I can't post any here. I could probably get away with it, but that's not how I roll. Besides, I'd have to get them from film to digital. which is a PITA.

I've been to probably a half dozen of their concerts.

CD
Should have let me hold the camera. My friends and I were quite the lookers back in the day and they were giving us lots of smiles and attention, LOL!

First time trying a local brewhaus. I can’t say that I’m impressed with the beers. The cider is good, though.

A Lancaster County, PA beer we brought back from our trip:

This beer is excellent, reminiscent of a Bitburger, but just a tad less bitter. Perfect on a day like today, where the sun is blasting and by noon, it was already 82F/28C, with more to come.

I nipped into The Whisky Shop today and saw this...

Not had it before and Arran are usually a decent whisky shop worth a punt. I don't often buy official Distillery releases now, 90%of my whisky buys are independent bottlers versions so I'm hoping it's good.

This is the German beer I’d never heard of that I bought on special yesterday ($7/6-pack):

You know after you’ve been together after a while, you and your partner can complete each other’s sentences/thoughts?

“Hey, I want to try that beer I bought yesterday day. Do you-“

“-want to split one? Sure.”

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom