What's this plant?

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
2:40 PM
If you've seen it before you will know - but I hadn't and was rather surprised. This is photographed on my mantlepiece.
DSCF2112.jpg

I'm curious now - the first thing I thought was that it looked like something from under the sea! Like a coral or plant from under the sea! Clearly wrong there, though!

Well (this probably won't help) it happened, you could say, by accident and I was very surprised!

I think I have seen this before, but unfortunately I'm no help. Have your tried asking people on a gardening site? They would be more likely to know.

I think I have seen this before, but unfortunately I'm no help. Have your tried asking people on a gardening site? They would be more likely to know.
I know exactly what it is! I was posting it as a quiz question. Sorry if that wasn't clear. There should be a thread prefix for 'Quiz"

I know exactly what it is. I posted it as a quiz question. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Would be good if there was a prefix 'Quiz' which could be added when posting such a thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom