What's this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean lime? The salt thing may a Brit thing.

There's been a trend of fruity beers here in the States. Beers with oranges, or raspberries, or other fruit. Just not my style.
Lime and Corona goes well, though. Especially with your toes in the sand of a beach in the Yucatan.

Ver interesting. A beer I think you'd love has a hot chili put in when it is bottled.
Crazy Ed's Cave Creek Chili Beer:

2213.jpg

There's been a trend of fruity beers here in the States. Beers with oranges, or raspberries, or other fruit. Just not my style.
Lime and Corona goes well, though. Especially with your toes in the sand of a beach in the Yucatan.

Fruit beers are a long tradition in Belgium. I've tried them and really don't like them at all. Next time I drink Corona I'll try to have my toes in the sand. Most likely Ramsgate beach rather than Yucatan though.

Lol, it looked too delicate for ramming or packing.

Suffice it to say that it doesn't ram, pack or tamp.

I tried that with a bottle of vodka. Added whole fresh red chillis (about 6) and left it for a couple of months. Went down well with the Thai ladies.

Nice. I like vodka sometimes and chilli vodka would hit the spot.

I tried that with a bottle of vodka. Added whole fresh red chillis (about 6) and left it for a couple of months. Went down well with the Thai ladies.

I can see that working with vodka. The chili beer is fantastic. You get the benefits of both the beer buzz and the hot chili rush. It's difficult to stop drinking them until you run out, AND they're difficult to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom