What's your favorite cheese/dairy product?

I LOVE cheese and I also LOVE cream. I'm so in love with both that I could never choose! I love creme fraiche, double cream, whippy cream and then I just loooooove cheese. So, so much. I think I love brie the most

I can't only pick one of my favourites, but it would be one from the following: mozzarella , goat's cheese, cream cheese, and cottage cheese (paneer), they're all so tasty. My favourite dairy product, that is even harder to choose from because there are just so many different options! I like ice cream, cheese cakes, milk, yogurt, the list is endless!

I can't only pick one of my favourites, but it would be one from the following: mozzarella , goat's cheese, cream cheese, and cottage cheese (paneer), they're all so tasty. My favourite dairy product, that is even harder to choose from because there are just so many different options! I like ice cream, cheese cakes, milk, yogurt, the list is endless!

Snap! I forgot about mozzarella yum yum, yummm!

I also drink so much milk, it's ridiculous. I think it's safe to say I'm a dairy addict :)

My favorite is cream cheese. I rarely eat bread and I even more rarely eat them with just one topping but I love the simplicity of warm bread with either a good brand of butter or goat cheese. I also like using it in place of mayonnaise for sandwiches sometimes if it fits enough and I always get great results especially when I pair it with bacon.

My favorite dairy products are cheese and eggs. I have eggs every single day and most times cheese too. I have a handful of cheeses that I never turn away. Very few cheeses do I not like, although sometimes I think they just weren't presented with a food that complimented them.

It would be impossible to choose any one cheese.. The standard cheeses I keep in the refrigerator is a good mature cheddar, cream cheese and feta. I absolutely love strong hard cheeses such as Gruyere and soft cheeses like Camembert.. and even on occasion Edam or Haloumi. These days I also make certain fresh cheeses at home quickly with a few basic ingredients such as whole milk, buttermilk and rennet or vinegar. Definitely something anyone can try as it is well worth it.

I like them all. All kinds of milk. All kinds of yoghurt. All kinds of ice cream. All kinds of cheeses.

If it was a matter of "choose one and be teleported to some other place where no other dairy product will ever be available to you from hereon" then...I guess I would say Edam cheese.

Plain and simple its cheese, cheese, cheese. Love most of the kinds that I have tried and I have tasted a lot of them. There are no shortages of varieties so it will be a long while before I run of cheese to taste.

Back
Top Bottom