What's your favourite snack food?

I snack on lunch meat a lot, which can become a pretty expensive habit sometimes. I will buy like a pound or so of shaved ham and most of it will be gone in a single day because I keep snacking on a little here and there when I am passing through the kitchen.

Second in line would be cheeses, which I will eat straight up, or on crackers in between meals.

I have started snacking on apples thanks to my sister. She suggested it to me because that is her snack choice and I like it. I love getting fuji apples from the store and cutting them up. They make a great snack and I have been looking at different things I can eat with them as well.

Fried cashews are my favorite snack food. I love them and even carry a small portion to office. This is mostly of use during my breaks in office.

My favorite snack is beef jerky, specifically the sticks. They are a great source of protein as well as spicy and delicious. I have tried different brands, but normally go for Slim Jim. They have expanded their offerings over the past few years.

$T2eC16h,!zEE9s3!Z%29fPBRzh9iEvPQ~~60_35.jpg

I'm terrible when it comes to unhealthy snacking - I can't resist biscuits and chocolate! However, I quite often will have a small bowl of healthy cereal, like fruit and fibre, which is much better. I also like quinoa bars, but they're expensive, so not really something I can stock up on. I love to snack on berries and grapes as well, but again, they're expensive, so I don't always have a supply of them.

I'd probably have to say my favorite snack food is popcorn.

In my entire life I've never met someone who actually disliked popcorn though, so that might be a bit of a generic answer.

Akiyama

My favorite snacks are fruits like Apple, Strawberry, Banana and Kiwi. But sometimes alternately I had unsalted wheat biscuits and cucumber and carrot sticks with yogurt dip. It had been years since I am having a healthy snack.

I love to snack! I have two lists. My first list is my favorite healthy snacking foods. My second list is my favorite not-so-healthy snacking foods. :)
My favorite healthy snacks that I enjoy are, apples, bananas, trail mix and almonds.
My favorite not-so-healthy snacks are potato chips, Hershey's chocolate with almonds, and chocolate chip cookies.
I usually snack most when I am watching television or a movie at home.

I have to admit that it comes down to a toss-up between buffalo-style hot wings or all-natural peanut butter and blackberry preserves on toast. A little extra-sharp white cheddar is pretty high on the list. I prefer protein snacks to sweet snacks.

My favorite snack food is nut mix, cereal bars and yogurt. Of course, are my favorite healthy snacks!! when I'm feeling fat, I love some cake and ice cream. Although right now that I'm on a really strict diet, I've been eating pretty much only yogurt, skimmed milk and light cheese...
To be honest I don't snack all that often but when I do those are the things I eat!

My favorite snack food is nut mix, cereal bars and yogurt. Of course, are my favorite healthy snacks!! when I'm feeling fat, I love some cake and ice cream. Although right now that I'm on a really strict diet, I've been eating pretty much only yogurt, skimmed milk and light cheese...
To be honest I don't snack all that often but when I do those are the things I eat!
How about frozen yogurt? If you can't find a commercial variety that fits your diet, just freeze cups of yogurt. Use frozen yogurt to make a smoothie. Milk and milk products need some supplementation to be a healthy diet. You are covered on the amino acids, but not on fiber and vitamins, and probably minerals. You need iron. Don't forget anti-oxidants. Think a colorful diet. Blue, red, yellow, green.

Back
Top Bottom