When do you have your main meal of the day?

I usually have my main meal of the day in the evenings; breakfast usually consist of a cereal such as oatmeal alongside fruits and a cup of tea, lunch is either a salad,soup or sandwich; however there are times when i'll just skip lunch all together if i'll be having a hefty dinner.

I'm on a mission to loose some weight. Since earlier this year around the winter, I've dropped from 305lbs to 275lbs!!

That is 30lbs total! So when I DO eat dinner, I only have the normal serving of it. No seconds, no gorging out. Just a simple supper which only includes a meat, veggie and a starch. If I want desert later, it would be a low-cal Jello! I want to lose at least 60lbs total or more!! That is how I do it. :wink:

Lunch is basically my main meal. I do not have enough time in the morning to eat a lot. I also refrain to eat a lot at night because I get heartburn when I am too full before sleeping.

I will occasionally find the motivation of a morning to undertake a cooked breakfast - bacon, egg, sausage, baked beans etc but usually just have toast or maybe porridge.

We tend to have a cooked main meal during the day at weekends and this has carried over from my childhood - classic roast dinner at midday on a Sunday, then a light tea in the evening.

During the week I will cook the evening meal, ready for when my husband gets in from work. This can range from pizza or a warm salad in the summer, to a hearty stew or pie in the colder months of the year.

What is your cooking routine each day and does it alter depending on the particular day?
I usually cook my main meal around midday. I try to stay away from eating late night. The earlier your main meal is the better, but l never go heavy for breakfast. 12 noon is a good time to eat your main meal because you have all day to burn the calories off.

The main meal in my house is also dinner. Breakfast us usually something light and small because we are trying to get up and ready and out of the house to go about our day. Some days I have a moderate size lunch and other days I just eat what I can, when I can do it. Dinner is always the meal that is well thought out and prepared. I love dinner because we eat together as a family.

Our main meal of the day is around 4pm everyday. All of my children are home and starving since school lunch was hours ago. My husband get home just in time and we all sit down together to enjoy dinner. I love this time of day when we all can get together and have great conversation about the day.

Back
Top Bottom