Where we live, in pictures.

Diane Lane

Veteran
Local time
2:13 PM
The storms have passed, at least for now, so I went down to the beach this morning to take some pictures. It occurred to me that some of us know the names of where others live, but I thought it would be nice to see it in pictures. I love nature, so I take nature pics more than any other type. I took this picture earlier, and wanted to share.

Attachments

• beach end of may after storms 138 small.JPG
    beach end of may after storms 138 small.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 191
That's very beautiful. Where do you live though? Must get my camera out... would be interesting to see landscape pictures of where other members live.

And this weeks competition is what is wrong with with the giant,not the spokes gone as its,got non stock wheels!
Puncture ,you hit the cobbles to hard,or you just mislaid your shoe
:happy: Nice picture
cleat/spd problem. only explanation for the foot not having a shoe on it, and you (?) wielding a multitool between your legs!
Neither are me, who do you think took the photo?

Tour de Yorkshire sportive ride went down that way.

That's very beautiful. Where do you live though? Must get my camera out... would be interesting to see landscape pictures of where other members live.

Thanks, I live in Texas, on the Gulf Coast, South of Houston, and North of Galveston Island. Every day it's something different, so I like to carry my camera, so I don't miss a good photo opportunity. I'd love to see where pictures of where y'all live, that's why I started the thread, so post away!

So lush and picturesque, and I love cloud pictures!

That's just beautiful. I can see we all have in common that we love nature, and spending time out in it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like dramatic skies. I took these on a recent trip down the street to a park where I walk the trails. I'll have to look for some colorful and sunny pictures to post. The sun shines here a lot, despite our current torrential rains/floods.

Attachments

• new marsh grass and breakwater very small.JPG
    new marsh grass and breakwater very small.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 192
  • Pine Gully Park at Sunrise very small.JPG
    Pine Gully Park at Sunrise very small.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 183
  • pier water sky nice very small.JPG
    pier water sky nice very small.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 198
Back
Top Bottom