Who has an Oxo Scraper / Chopper?

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
8:46 AM
I just bought this at Whole Foods. It'll come in handy when you need to scrape the cutting board or for chopping soft foods, such as dough & other soft things in the kitchen during food prep. It has an ergonomic non-slip rubber handle for a comfy grip!! Markings for measurements up to 6 inches at the bottom. You can also pick up chopped foods such as meat & veggies with it, to put in the skillet or pot. :whistling:

Last edited:
I have two bench scrapers, but not the OXO brand. They are very handy for scooping up chopped and diced foods, like diced onions, to dump into a pan. I use mine pretty regularly.

CD

Try THIS to get your plastic cutting boards sparling clean!! Just spray some of it on, wait 15 - 20 minutes, rinse & there you are!! Your cutting board will look brand spanking new!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Here are mine:

Those fingerprints on the top one are from me just now running that scraper forcibly over my cutting boards. Thanks for giving me another obsession, Rocklobster ! :laugh:

I think that jaggedly one is for cake decorating and shepherd’s pie marking.

Here are mine:

View attachment 92327
Those fingerprints on the top one are from me just now running that scraper forcibly over my cutting boards. Thanks for giving me another obsession, Rocklobster ! :laugh:

There's also one that seems to have little sides folded up to help keep the contents from spilling onto the floor. Like THIS one!! :whistling: https://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Ray-Cucina-Gadgets-Scrape/dp/B00MVX3V9Q/ref=sr_1_39?crid=1VHZJWZPIZ9DX&keywords=chopper+scraper&qid=1668018913&s=home-garden&sprefix=,garden,72&sr=1-39

Last edited:
Here are mine:

View attachment 92327

That one on the bottom left reminds me of an old K-Tel hair trimmer my mother used on us for a spell. I see them still for sale as pet groomers.
Lol

I remember those. They had those teeth, and a blade, IIRC. I'm not sure if they cut hair, or ripped hair out. It felt like the latter. :laugh:

CD

I think that the best way to do it is to take the cutting board with Whatever you've chopped to the skillet or pot & scrape it off with the scraper & into the skillet or pot. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom