Who likes Rachael Ray Bakeware / Dinnerware?

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
2:19 AM
I've been buying open stock pieces of her bakeware & dinnerware - all in orange!!

Orange is my favorite color, and I've been on a tear, snatching up and buying her products! I really like the stunning contemporary design & style of her bakeware!!

Here are a few items below that I just had delivered - all in luxurious orange!! :)

Rachael Ray Orange Casserole..png
Rachael Ray Orange EVOO Bottle.jpg
Rachael Ray Orange lasagna pan.jpg

Last edited:
I will say, for the most part her cookware was probably among the best in terms of quality when compared to the other ones on the market. The Paula Deen and Giada DeLaurentis ones were OK too, but they were more decorative then functional. It's a shame she didn't offer these in more neutral colors though because that orange would only work with certain kitchen designs. I like the shapes of most of her cookware, especially the large pot pictured here.

Did anyone else notice that she no longer cooks with her own brand food processors and blenders that she used to have too? I guess they discontinued those, since I never see them in the stores anymore either. To be honest, they didn't look like they were as good in quality as these items, and their design looked kind of hokey.

I have two baking sheets of hers and love them! Nothing ever sticks. I was really impressed with the quality. If you live near a Ross or Marshalls, ours has her stuff there all the time for a lot less money!

Rachael Ray baking pans.png

Bought one of THESE in orange, from a Target store! I believe that it's the smaller one. :wink:

My daughter purchased this pan on clearence, it is the most used pan in the kitchen. I really like this one and would like to purchase some more. It has been burned and cleaned up like new.
k298799.jpg

Attachments

• k298799.jpg
    k298799.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 119
I was wondering how well the cook ware was made and if it would last. The only thing that really keeps me from purchasing it is the orange color. I am not a fan of orange and this would not go with my kitchen decor at all. The contemporary style of her cookware and serveware is nice though.

Her cookware & bakeware DOES come in different colors to match or go with your kitchen decor.

Myself, I particularly JUST LOVE anything in orange!!! Especially in the kitchen! If I'd have known ahead of time, that her hard anodized or her stainless steel cookware were going to be accented with orange handles, I'd had waited and got one of THOSE sets before I got the Emerilware SS cookware set!! :wink:

Rachael Ray Orange Serving Platter 2.jpg

Saw 4 of these last summer at my local supermarket. They were in orange! I just HAD to snatch them up!!
I use them as dinner plates, since the orange regular dinner plates are ridiculously hard to find now!! :wink:

I've browsed stores & considered purchasing but have not gone through with it. I'm not entirely sure why. The quality is decent but I suppose the price & name are deterrents for me. Not that I have anything against her, I do not. I just find these types of products hokey.

I missed out on getting matching orange saucers by her, and now they are so friggen hard to find anywhere!!! :mad:

It's nota big name in the uk , but we have ranges of kitchen ware from most of our celebrity chefs......

Back
Top Bottom