Who Mans the Grill At Your Home?

I man the grill. I don't trust anyone else enough to cook my food. Hah. I'm the cook around the house and most prefer it that way. I don't grill a whole lot though because we don't eat a lot of those kinds of foods. We rarely buy steak and I don't cook pork. I make a mean barbecued chicken though.Our family aren't huge vegetable either; most of our vegetables come from salad.

I know people who do all their cooking on the barbecue, including their baked goodies. I'd love to be able to do that in the summer when the oven makes the house too hot. I'll need a better grill though as ours is too basic. I dream of buying myself a temperature controlled Weber.
Summertime, or more specifically its heat, is one of the reasons I've considered taking up the grill duties around our house. I think its well worth a few minutes outdoors in the heat to grill rather than a whole evening of hot temps inside because of a hot stovetop or oven!

I am the man of my house...so naturally I am the grill master of my home. And if I do say so myself...I do a pretty good job of it :) I can grill just about anything, with or without foil and absolutely am a pro at a good Med to med- well done seared steak.

My boyfriend does when it comes to burgers and steak. I'm better at doing things like chicken and vegetables (grilled corn... so good) because he tends to overcook them, but I can't tell him that! Sometimes I end up doing the grilling if I see a recipe I'd like to try, and he's still at work. Not that he complains, he gets a nice meal when he gets home and he loves anything grilled.

That would be me, I am a mad griller and have at in all kinds of weather, rain or shine or snowing! Even in the winter I am outside cooking away!

Back
Top Bottom