Whose birthday is it today?

Yes Russ
Intelligent, creative, artistic, compassionate, non judgmental. At times subject to depression.
Well read. Intuitive. Sympathetic. Loyal and loving.
Glad to be a Pisces. My love is Taurus. My love, devotion, patience and tolerance are the reasons for our success as a couple.

Yes Russ
Intelligent, creative, artistic, compassionate, non judgmental. At times subject to depression.
Well read. Intuitive. Sympathetic. Loyal and loving.
Glad to be a Pisces. My love is Taurus. My love, devotion, patience and tolerance are the reasons for our success as a couple.

I'm not the least bit artistic, my wife's family are though. Our son inherited it. He has a photographic memory, I could show him a pic of a building and then ask him in a week to draw it. He can. He's very good. I tried to encourage him into,the arts or sign writing etc. he was never interested. Came to work for me and then evolved into sales. He's very good at his job. He's on huge money now. In fact I think it's obscene money.

Russ

SatNav posted this on the Cookbook Game #2 today. "I'll try to get the recipe written up today or tomorrow (80th birthday is today so we might be a little busy)." Does anyone know if it is HER birthday today? I asked her, but no reply yet.

SatNav posted this on the Cookbook Game #2 today. "I'll try to get the recipe written up today or tomorrow (80th birthday is today so we might be a little busy)." Does anyone know if it is HER birthday today? I asked her, but no reply yet.

No it isn't her birthday - she replied in the Game thread. Why did you think it was @Shermie's birthday?

Try this https://www.cookingbites.com/members/

Yes - that is how to see notable members etc. You mean you then clicked on the member's profile and then 'information'. Their birthday is only displayed if they have entered it. When we go to the new platform in September, we are looking at an add-on which will automatically flag up birthdays (but only if members have entered their birthday).

Last edited by a moderator:
It said "Today's Birthdays" (or such), with his picture. It was between "Find Members" and "Newest Member". It is not there today, probably because no one is having a birthday today.

My cat, Serenity, turns 18 years old today. She's the front cat in the avatar picture here. She's a ragdoll, and serene, which is how she got her name. She sleeps a LOT these days. She also has an online persona as Miw (the Egyptian name for "cat" - er, that's what most of them vocalize...). I've never had a cat live 18 years!

She is now old enough to vote, or join the armed forces, but has no interest in doing either. A driver's license also holds no appeal to her, and even when she reaches the legal drinking age of 21 here, she prefers to settle for water, or perhaps, chicken broth.

She's a ragdoll, and serene, which is how she got her name. She sleeps a LOT these days. She also has an online persona as Miw (the Egyptian name for "cat" - er, that's what most of them vocalize...). I've never had a cat live 18 years!

Remarkable.

There is a cat which visits my garden which I think is a Ragdoll. Its not like any other cat I've ever met - more like a dog, in fact. S/he follows you round the garden and rolls over for tummy scratching at the drop of a hat. I have some photos... I'll look later.

Back
Top Bottom