Review WMF Profi Garlic Press

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
3:55 PM
After many years of using garlic presses which either bent, rusted or were fiddly to clean, I'd almost given up and was using a microplane to grate garlic instead. Then someone recommended the WMF Profi Garlic Press. It retails at an eye-watering £33.50. I did a double take when I saw the price and nearly wrote it off on the price factor alone! But curiosity got the better of me. I read all the reviews I could find and everyone seemed to be singing its praises. So - I bought one.

This is a decision I haven't regretted. Its a beautifully engineered piece of kit, as you might expect from WMF. It has a faultless performance with any size of garlic clove (no need to peel). Its easy to clean as it all hinges apart without any parts needing removal, and reassembly. It also looks rather beautiful and the reassuring weight in your hand, tells you everything. Not only that, but it will last a lifetime. I can't recommend this enough!

In case you don't know about the WMF brand they've been around for 150 years and are known for their cutting edge designs from the Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods.

71iOWUgGXzL._SL1500_.jpg

71QAkFy550L._SL1500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom