Wordle (may contain spoilers)

That must have been frustrating
I've taken to very carefully picking my letter choices in these situations. Rather than obscure combinations, I will select a word based on who many other words I can rule out based on the extra letter(s) I choose. So if I can think of 3 other words containing a "g", but all of the other words I can come up with only have 2 or 1 hit(s) for common letters, I'll go with the g and then look at how many words can be "crossed off" my handwritten list of words that fit with the choice of the next letter... possibly too methodical but it does seem to work reasonably well. I've still not struck out using this method.

I've taken to very carefully picking my letter choices in these situations. Rather than obscure combinations, I will select a word based on who many other words I can rule out based on the extra letter(s) I choose. So if I can think of 3 other words containing a "g", but all of the other words I can come up with only have 2 or 1 hit(s) for common letters, I'll go with the g and then look at how many words can be "crossed off" my handwritten list of words that fit with the choice of the next letter... possibly too methodical but it does seem to work reasonably well. I've still not struck out using this method.
You do take it seriously :happy:

Not too bad today
Wordle 336 3/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Back
Top Bottom