Would anyone want to buy this oven?

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
10:23 PM
Who would buy this oven if you had to make this much bread?! The brand is Rack Master. It's big & expensive, costing as much as $8,000 or more, & it can be bought at http://www. pleasenthillgrain.com. I wouldn't buy it! Too big & expensive!! You'd also have to have a 208-volt line put in, if you don't have one. Even though it'll work, I don't want one! My regular stove oven & the countertop convection toaster oven is good enough for me!! :whistling:

Who would buy this oven if you had to make this much bread?! The brand is Rack Master. It's big & expensive, costing as much as $8,000 or more, & it can be bought at http://www. pleasenthillgrain.com. I wouldn't buy it! Too big & expensive!! You'd also have to have a 208-volt line put in, if you don't have one. Even though it'll work, I don't want one! My regular stove oven & the countertop convection toaster oven is good enough for me!! :whistling:
View attachment 86184
At least it’s on wheels. I suppose I could wheel it into the laundry room and use the 220 outlet in there. :laugh:

At least it’s on wheels. I suppose I could wheel it into the laundry room and use the 210 outlet in there. :laugh:
That's the cart that you can use for it, & it is sold separately, so that probably costs about $600 or so!! Either way, you're gonna pay out the nose for it if you want to buy it!! The oven itself weighs 300lbs!! 😱

I'm quite happy with THIS oven! Only paid $99 for it, & it makes a great 2nd oven & I don't need special wiring for it. Operates on only 120 volts & I love it!! Great for making things that you don't have to heat up the regular oven for during the hot summer, Like making hots snacks, dinner rolls, pizzas, baking small cakes & cooking steaks!! Bought it directly from Oster!

Say that you want to do a trurkey in your regular oven & there's no room to do pies. This oven can accomplish that by serving as a 2nd oven, by helping you get it done sooner! :whistling:

Last edited:
At least it’s on wheels. I suppose I could wheel it into the laundry room and use the 210 outlet in there. :laugh:

The kitchen has a 208 or 220-volt line for the stove (we all do), but I'm not gonna go through the aggravation of moving the stove out to get to it!! What you can do with this oven, you can get by using the stove or a small countertop oven!! Besides, who would want it unless you owned a bakery with mass production of baked goods?!! :whistling:

Last edited:
The kitchen has a 208 or 220-volt line for the stove (we all do), but I'm not gonna go through the aggravation of moving the stove out to get to it!! What you can do with this oven, you can get by using the stove or a small countertop oven!! Besides, who would want it unless you owned a bakery with mass production of baked goods?!! :whistling:
A sandwich shop might want it. Or a family with 12 kids, LOL.

A sandwich shop might want it. Or a family with 12 kids, LOL.
Or someone who just makes that much bread everyday for kicks & giggles. No one I know who makes that much bread at once!! I don't care how much one would love to eat bread!!!! Hah!! 🤔

Last edited:
Not if you're 73 years old and have abused your body for 60 of those year.

Or if you're on a low income & can't even afford it, & you're just barely getting by on the income that you're making because you can barely afford to pay the rent, much less anything else!! Hah!! 😱

Last edited:
This is the sort of oven I'll buy if I ever win the lottery. Or, I should say, it would be one of the ovens I'll buy. I'll need a pizza oven, too, of course, and a commercial-grade smoker. And, the fanciest convection oven money can buy. While we're at it, I'll take one of those industrial grade stand mixers, and one of those quick-freeze ice cream makers like the kind they have on the Food Network show, Chopped.

The only downside of this plan? I never play the lottery.

This is the sort of oven I'll buy if I ever win the lottery. Or, I should say, it would be one of the ovens I'll buy. I'll need a pizza oven, too, of course, and a commercial-grade smoker. And, the fanciest convection oven money can buy. While we're at it, I'll take one of those industrial grade stand mixers, and one of those quick-freeze ice cream makers like the kind they have on the Food Network show, Chopped.

The only downside of this plan? I never play the lottery.

That'd probably be the only way. Like you said, for commercial use, only. We just don't have kitchens big enough to house all that stuff! Those are all floor-standing industrial appliances, & they probably all work on a 220-volt line. 😱

Back
Top Bottom