Would you eat at Trump's New Hotel Restaurants?

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
2:43 PM
Chef Anthony Bourdain has said he will never, ever eat at Trump’s new hotel restaurants.
Anthony Bourdain has made it clear he’s no fan of Donald. But just in case you were wondering, he will NOT be dining at the president-elect’s Washington, D.C. hotel when its new sushi spot opens next year.

“I will never eat at his restaurant”, says Bourdain “I have utter contempt for him, utter and complete contempt.” Would you refuse to eat there too? Is there anywhere you would refuse to eat for moral or political principles?

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry..._us_585c06cae4b0d9a594575f5f?section=us_taste

Last edited:
Chef Anthony Bourdain has said he will never, ever eat at Trump’s new hotel restaurants.
Anthony Bourdain has made it clear he’s no fan of Donald. But just in case you were wondering, he will NOT be dining at the president-elect’s Washington, D.C. hotel when its new sushi spot opens next year.

“I will never eat at his restaurant”, says Bourdain “I have utter contempt for him, utter and complete contempt.” Would you refuse to eat there too? Is there anywhere you would refuse to eat for moral or political principles?

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry..._us_585c06cae4b0d9a594575f5f?section=us_taste

I wouldn't eat at any of his old restaurants, much less his new one(s)!

He mocked & insulted a disabled person during his campaign, which means that IMHO, he insulted me, because I'M disabled, so why would I want to put any money into his wallet? :mad: :headshake:

Especially not HIM!

I don't like the bullying & berating tactics against women & the disabled that he used during his campaign to get in!

Should've never been allowed to even run for office, much less get in!!!!!! :mad:

Especially not HIM!

I don't like the bullying & berating tactics against women & the disabled that he used during his campaign to get in!

Should've never been allowed to even run for office, much less get in!!!!!! :mad:
I think he was the lesser of two evils.

Probably. But lesser of two evils? I prefer her. Not really! But I mean 'if I had to choose'.
You would choose someone that leaked secrets over someone that didn't.
I think the big problem was too many third party candidates.

Back
Top Bottom