Would you go vegetarian?

Im not a vegetarian I will still eat eggs and steak (1 or 2 times a year) here and there just not as much as I use to. Im getting old like time flys when you are me. I screwed my stomach up from drinking dietary supplements and I get crazy acid reflux now so I avoid most meat products these days and picky about what I make in the kitchen. Like a year ago I just found out Im a diabetic with high blood sugar and had no clue what was causing weird headaches. Another reason why Im like this but I still dont look at myself as a vegetarian the voices in my head say otherwise... jking.

Last edited:
A radio talk show host mentioned that vegans tend to take more sick days than carnivores/omnivores. Anyone heard about this?.

Not a chance with my husband.

For myself I’m happier eating fish & other seafood. I really enjoy salads & particularly ones that include roasted veg or grains & nuts etc. my family would not be happy though.

I’m an expert at adding a lot of veg into meat dishes so that my unsuspecting family get their 5 a day.

Right now I’m looking forward to making Ottolenghi’s cauliflower salad. It will be a side dish though.

A radio talk show host mentioned that vegans tend to take more sick days than carnivores/omnivores. Anyone heard about this?.

No but it’s not shocking. You really need a sound knowledge of nutrition to pull it off.

The unhealthiest are the vegetarians that don’t eat vegetables. Yes. It’s true. That’s a thing.

Back
Top Bottom