You know you are getting old when..

I heard this the other day, a nana said to her grandson at another guys wedding, you'll be next, after about 3 weddings he got sick of her saying it. Next time he saw his nana at a family funeral, he said to her, you'll be next.

cartwheel.jpg

Lol, that reminds me of when I bought my son a Slip-n-Slide a few years ago. (a Slip-n-Slide is a long piece of thick plastic to which you attach a garden hose so that it sprays water across its length).
You are supposed to take a running start, then dive or slide onto it and go sailing down it until you hit the big puddle formed at the end.

Well, it was a very hot summer that year and the lawn underneath was baked as hard as rock.

I took the running start, but instead of sliding with glee, I did more of a bouncing and twisting thing as I went down its path, feeling every hard chunk of grass and rock as I went along. My hip popped like and old granny, and my knee bent back at an unnatural angle until I stopped at the end in the hardened lawn with road rash like it was a motorcycle accident.

Some toys really are just for children.

Three mischievous old Grannies were sitting on a bench outside anursing home

When an old Grandpa walked by.

And one of the old Grandmas yelled out saying, "We bet we can tell exactly how old you are."

The old man said, "There is no way you can guess it, you old fools."

One of the old Grandmas said,

"Sure we can! Just drop your pants and under shorts and we can tell your exact age."

Embarrassed just a little, but anxious to prove they couldn't do it, he dropped his drawers.

The Grandmas asked him to first turn around a couple of times and to jump up and down several times. Then they all
piped up and said,

"You're 87 years old!"

Standing with his pants down around his ankles, the old gent asked, "How in the world did you guess?"

Slapping their knees and grinning from ear to ear, the three old ladies happily yelled in unison...

"We were at your birthday party yesterday!"

Three mischievous old Grannies were sitting on a bench outside anursing home

When an old Grandpa walked by.

And one of the old Grandmas yelled out saying, "We bet we can tell exactly how old you are."

The old man said, "There is no way you can guess it, you old fools."

One of the old Grandmas said,

"Sure we can! Just drop your pants and under shorts and we can tell your exact age."

Embarrassed just a little, but anxious to prove they couldn't do it, he dropped his drawers.

The Grandmas asked him to first turn around a couple of times and to jump up and down several times. Then they all
piped up and said,

"You're 87 years old!"

Standing with his pants down around his ankles, the old gent asked, "How in the world did you guess?"

Slapping their knees and grinning from ear to ear, the three old ladies happily yelled in unison...

"We were at your birthday party yesterday!"

:laugh::laugh:

Your colleague, 10 years younger, tells you about a concert she went to, lists the performers and you have no idea who any of them are :scratchhead:

My sister laughs at me cause i have been misrepresenting my age for so long i don't remember how old i actually am unless i do the math...luckily i am really bad at math. She also told me i need to subtract a few years cause everyone knows we are only a year and a half apart and she has been claiming a much younger age than i have so i have to up my game. Funny tho every one thinks she is the older sister...those early years of sitting in the sun with baby oil has started catching up with her.

Back
Top Bottom