Your favourite pizza topping

chocomore

Veteran
Local time
9:57 PM
My favourite pizza topping is pineapple:) l can't get enough of it on my pizza and that's the only time I eat it, what about you?

I like pepperoni and black olives. I just love the taste. Every time I order a pizza I get those two toppings. I sometimes get extra, but that depends on how hungry I am.

Really depends on what kind of pizza I'm going for. If I'd have to choose just one it's be pepperoni, it's just so delicious!

A friend of mine told me his favorite pizza topping was anchovies. I told him that I thought it was gross and I don't see how he could eat it. He said, "easy I just open my mouth chew and swallow."

I have never tried pineapple on a pizza so I can't actually judge, anymore then I have had anchoveis on one. So once again can't judge whether it taste good or not. Anyway, my favorite topping on a pizza is pepperoni. I also like sausage, bell peppers and onion as well. So, I guess I like the supreme type of pizza the best.

I second your friend!

I love anchovies as pizza topping and even alone straight to my mouth from the can, but sometimes over salty crackers or rye bread.

However anchovies are expensive and sometimes I simply order a 3-4 cheese pizza, pepperoni, or salami.

I don't knock anchovies because if that is what you like then good for you. I just won't be eating them on a pizza.

Probably cheese, although there's a pizza I enjoy at a local cafe that has no cheese but a lot of avocado. As for which types of cheese, Mozzarella or Blue Vein cheese. I'm even guilty of loving three cheese pizza. :D

Other toppings I love include, black olives, mushroom, tomato, jalepenos, wedges and chili flakes. Almost forgot, has anyone else tried falafel on pizza? It's devine! :wink:

Since my favorite pizza is the Hawaiian pizza so my favorite pizza toppings are pineapple, ham and cheese only. I like only simple toppings but with a taste that melts in the mouth while you are eating and this is it!

Meat, meat and more meat. I hate veggies or fruit on my pizzas - taste nasty.

Favorites include chicken as in a chicken alfredo type pizza, bacon, sausage, and pepperoni.

My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni. This spicy topping is perfect with red sauce and bread. The other toppings I enjoy are just a mix of another cheese besides mozzarella and Italian sausage.

pepperoni-pizza-400x400.jpg
I wish I had a slice right now!

Pineapple is great, the sweetness adds something special to the taste, but probably sun dried tomatoes in oil is my special addiction. It really depends on the mood, as I am open to what everyone else is into as the best pizza is always what I make in my own oven.

Back
Top Bottom