Your Photos

I would give a lot to be that close to a beach. Ideally, if I could, I'd live on the coast with a sea view.

Yes we were really lucky to find an affordable house this close to the sea, for us Dutch people it's some of the last bits of untouched nature in our country.

Jellyfish in the sand

Sorry I didn’t get what you mean 😕

The repeated sound of her boss's metal bracelet jangling against the desk gave Lullabelle a nervous tic. A nervous tic is a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic movement. So I think Lullabelle meant she was flinching or twitching every time the bracelet hit the desk.

An old boss used to carry an unwrapped sleeve of quarters in his pocket. Every time he would talk to an employee, he would start rolling them around with his hand. One day I gave him a sleeve for those quarters and told him to wrap them so no one would know he was fidgeting around.

The repeated sound of her boss's metal bracelet jangling against the desk gave Lullabelle a nervous tic. A nervous tic is a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic movement. So I think Lullabelle meant she was flinching or twitching every time the bracelet hit the desk.

Yes that is it. Her bracelets were loose costume jewelery which made a heck of a racket.

I would give a lot to be that close to a beach. Ideally, if I could, I'd live on the coast with a sea view.

My fave Aunty lived on rockinghorse rd new Brighton. It was a 2 minute walk over some sand dunes and voila. There house was a two story house with great views. I got hooked on two story homes. I now have one. She was also a very very good cook and baker. She used to make for me yummy marshmallow cake.

Russ

Takes me back 50 odd years, we used to catch tadpoles as well as kids. Kids nowadays would never see them.

Russ

We used to go to the canal when we were kids with bucket and nets, catching tadpoles and or stickleback fish, taking them home and mum calmly telling us to take them back because we have nowhere to put them, can we buy pond? No. Good times. :laugh:

Some kids nowadays probably don't even know what they are.

Back
Top Bottom