Your Photos

I can’t resist to this little wild beauty
Thus I’ve taken a couple of them this morning

That's strange as I think its a sign of posh in the UK -
Around here, it's considered...effeminate. Back when I was going into the office, guys would lose their minds when I wore white jeans. :laugh:

I do remember an episode of Cuckoo where Greg Davies' character bought some sort of pastel red trousers, and he was treated like it was some sort of midlife crisis warning, and a case of "you think you look hep, but you don't...old man." :laugh:

Around here, it's considered...effeminate. Back when I was going into the office, guys would lose their minds when I wore white jeans. :laugh:

I do remember an episode of Cuckoo where Greg Davies' character bought some sort of pastel red trousers, and he was treated like it was some sort of midlife crisis warning, and a case of "you think you look hep, but you don't...old man." :laugh:

Same. Only seen on either very extravagant or effeminate men here.

It's a shame though, sometimes it seems the only acceptable colours for men here are white/blue/beige/brown/black and green.

Is it just me, or are those shoes on the wrong feet?
It's just you. :)

I do like, however, how it looks like I'm levitating. My feet were off the ground, but it's hard to tell that I'm sitting down.

P.S. Adding an 'L' and an 'R' to the appropriate heel with a marker pen helps tremendously. It works for me.
My wife's first initial is L and mine is R - we'd just end up having one bare foot all the time. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom