Your Photos

Cerveteri - Lazio

The last place we lived in the UK, Chester or Deva has a complete defensive wall around it, plenty of Roman ruins and the only complete Tudor Rows of covered walkways dating around 1600. Chester attracts about 3 million tourists a year, the local Authority and people take great pride in keeping everything in tip top condition.View attachment 44646

View attachment 44647

View attachment 44650

View attachment 44651

View attachment 44652

View attachment 44653

I was supposed to visit with my parents in April. Maybe next year.

And the most dangerous of them all.
2nd most, the elephant fly that lays its eggs on underpants on the washing line is my No1. My brother warned me not to put them on before they are ironed. I found a pair in the laundry room and put them on. Some days later my bum was burning like I was being stuck with a poker. I was taken to the mine clinic where an African nurse using a crochet hook took five massive maggots out of my buttocks.

2nd most, the elephant fly that lays its eggs on underpants on the washing line is my No1. My brother warned me not to put them on before they are ironed. I found a pair in the laundry room and put them on. Some days later my bum was burning like I was being stuck with a poker. I was taken to the mine clinic where an African nurse using a crochet hook took five massive maggots out of my buttocks.
To this day, Burt Blank religiously irons his underpants every morning.

Back
Top Bottom