Your Photos

Playing around with this combo this weekend: an old Minolta AF 50mm f1.4 lens on my Sony a6400. The converter renders it usable, but fully manual.
20220401_132022.jpg

Manual focusing is a bit hard for someone who is completely used to autofocus, but I see potential:
DSC09247.jpg

Playing around with this combo this weekend: an old Minolta AF 50mm f1.4 lens on my Sony a6400. The converter renders it usable, but fully manual.
View attachment 83048

Manual focusing is a bit hard for someone who is completely used to autofocus, but I see potential:

I love that the newer systems have included converters that lets us use old glass. I have some old old Nikkor glass that while I do have to shoot in full manual like you, the optics are simply stellar. One reason I've never jumped brand from Nikon, just too much glass to walk away from, lol.

I need to pick the camera back up. . . I put it down to pick up tools in my free time. One project became 20.

We went for a hike today. Nothing huge ot anything like that. Hubby is still not 100% after his man flu (aka a cold) and I had a flu shot yesterday so we were happy to walk something familiar and short at 8.5km (5 miles). There is a lot of up and down on this route, some 325m or so, (nearly 1,000 feet).

It's hard to give any scale to this, but that river is 500m below us.

The final photo is a panorama photo taken on portrait, not landscape because (apart from the massive increase in quality) the height of the gorge is actually too great to get in a single landscape photo.
We've not seen it with this much water in it before, so out really came as no surprise to find that the Canyon Slot trail which follows the river bed was closed.

Back
Top Bottom