Your Photos

While digging out the old dry stone wall at the top of my garden in Anglesey I uncovered a popular kitchen gadget of yesteryear and a pair of scissors. No telling when they were last used to prepare food.

So, with this DGB being forced on US citizens who are supposed to have free speech, where's that photo of a gagged Statue of Liberty?

I know it's coming, - unless, of course, it should be considered misinformation and be blocked, prior to US midterms.

Let's see your best gagged Statue of Liberty photos.

So, with this DGB being forced on US citizens who are supposed to have free speech, where's that photo of a gagged Statue of Liberty?

I know it's coming, - unless, of course, it should be considered misinformation and be blocked, prior to US midterms.

Let's see your best gagged Statue of Liberty photos.

What is DGB?

Coming home from the doctors this evening the skies were perfectly clear again and with a almost still day, the lake was flat on most places and the wind turbines were catching the evening light.

I grabbed a picture at the next rest stop where the shadow from the earth was rising (greyish blue) against the pink background of the sunset. Totally calm areas of the lake reflected the sunset whilst the slightly rippled areas reflected the shadow creating a nice foreground variation in colour on the lake surface.

Coming home from the doctors this evening the skies were perfectly clear again and with a almost still day, the lake was flat on most places and the wind turbines were catching the evening light.

I grabbed a picture at the next rest stop where the shadow from the earth was rising (greyish blue) against the pink background of the sunset. Totally calm areas of the lake reflected the sunset whilst the slightly rippled areas reflected the shadow creating a nice foreground variation in colour on the lake surface.
Just googled Lake George..my best mate moved to Newcastle many years ago..

Back
Top Bottom