Your real thoughts of McDonalds

One heck of a Whopper here!
upload_2015-10-8_22-51-35.png

http://fox59.com/2015/10/06/burger-kings-halloween-whopper-has-unexpected-side-effect/

I used to eat there on a daily basis because I have no choice. I never miss my McDonald's breakfast and since I do not cook during those times I will grab some fries and burgers for my dinner. I know that is not good for my health but my hands are tied. We do not know exactly what goes in a burger it could be real meat or not some preservatives, added artificial flavors and so much more.

My sole experience of McDonald's came at about seven o'clock one morning in Dublin. My ferry had been very delayed and I ended up in Dun Laoghaire at about half-past five in the morning. By the time I staggered out onto O'Connell Street, I was bursting to go to the toilet. On that basis, I can only say that my one experience of McDonald's was a wholly relieving one.

I used to count on McDonalds for my meals all the time when I was in college. Money was tight and McDonalds provided me with something fast and good so because of that I'm also thankful for McD, in a way. These days I rarely eat fast food anymore but I'll always have those days when I need something to eat and just call up their place for a delivery.

Khamani 3.jpg

I took this little boy who I know to a McDonald's yesterday and bought him a Happy Meal.
He wanted chocolate milk to come with it.

He made me so mad, but I couldn't show it!! He devoured the fries, apple slices and the chocolate milk, but he flatly REFUSED to eat the cheeseburger that came with it!!! I've come to the realization that his family has spoiled him so bloody rotten with pure junk food & sweet things!! He will not eat meat, veggies or anything that is healthy for him!!

He is totally out of control & is stubbornly set in his ways and he will not change for anyone!! That's sad!! So sad!! He needs to be stopped from gorging out on so much junk food!! :headshake::stop:

Last edited:
View attachment 2179

I took this little boy who I know to a McDonald's yesterday and bought him a Happy Meal.
He wanted chocolate milk to come with it.

He made me so mad, but I couldn't show it!! He devoured the fries, apple slices and the chocolate milk, but he flatly REFUSED to eat the cheeseburger that came with it!!! I've come to the realization that his family has spoiled him so bloody rotten with pure junk food & sweet things!! He will not eat meat, veggies or anything that is healthy for him!!

He is totally out of control & is stubbornly set in his ways and he will not change for anyone!! That's sad!! So sad!! He needs to be stopped from gorging out on so much junk food!! :headshake::stop:
A sad but not unusual case I think and you put your finger on the real problem - the parents. Mc D are not a health food charity or a 'big brother' organization. They sell fast and reasonable food to people in a hurry - big grown up people who must take responsibility for both themselves AND their kids. Unfortunately the world seems to be full of immature idiots who always cry 'Oh it wasn't my fault' when faced with the consequences of their actions, be that being grossly overweight, heart attack or anything else really.
I used to count on McDonalds for my meals all the time when I was in college. Money was tight and McDonalds provided me with something fast and good so because of that I'm also thankful for McD, in a way.
Must be way cheaper over there than in the Uk Living on Mc D here, even as a student would be terrifyingly expensive

I can't stand McDonalds. Actually all fast food places besides places like subway or cousins make me really sick to my stomach. I think my body just can't handle that type of "food" anymore. If I do go to McDonalds I would just get an ice cream cone because it's the only thing my body can actually handle.

I truly understand all of your concerns & suggestions, but the fact of the matter is that this little boy "played on" me by using his cuteness, happy smiles, hugs & extreme friendliness to bate me, by saying that he wanted a Happy Meal.

He KNEW that what he was doing would get him exactly what he wanted! He tricked me into thinking that he wanted to eat the whole meal! The next time, I got a little trick in store for him. I will get him the same meal again, only the next time, I will refrain from giving him the fries, apple slices & chocolate milk until he eats the burger! Even if he just eats the meat and leaves the bread, I will have accomplished my goal. Honestly, I truly love this kid with all my heart & I would not hurt him at all, but the stuff that he gets away with is just plain ridiculous & it has to stop!

He will not get away with that the next time! Just give me two weeks to a month with him, and he will be a changed person! I would not let him have HIS way as to what he wants to eat or drink. When he's out with me, his stubborn antics will not fly with me!! :headshake::stop::ninja:

Last edited:
I truly understand all of your concerns & suggestions, but the fact of the matter is that this little boy "played" me by using his cuteness, happy smiles & extreme friendliness to bate me, by saying that he wanted a Happy Meal.

He KNEW that what he was doing would get him exactly what he wanted! He tricked me into thinking that he wanted to eat the whole meal! The next time, I got a little trick in store for him. I will get him the same meal again, only the next time, I will refrain from giving him the fries, apple slices & chocolate milk until he eats the burger! Even if he just eats the meat and leaves the bread, I will have accomplished my goal.

He will not get away with that the next time! Just give me two weeks to a month with him, and he will be a changed person! I would not let him have HIS way as to what he wants to eat or drink. When he's out with me, his stubborn antics will not fly with me!! :headshake::stop::ninja:
I like your plan but I still feel the damage has been done - by his patents, and there are WAY too many kids [and adults now that the kids of just a few years ago have 'grown up'] in the same position. Anyhow good luck if you get another chance.

Well they came here many years ago and after a week of long lines, the franchise lasted no longer than a year. I think back then it was more about burgers and I guess we are not really burger people.

Many years ago in my travels it would always be one of my stops mostly for my son. In recent times I feel like it has been replaced by Burger King. Personally, I could do without both.

Last edited:
I like your plan but I still feel the damage has been done - by his patents, and there are WAY too many kids [and adults now that the kids of just a few years ago have 'grown up'] in the same position. Anyhow good luck if you get another chance.

Yes I agree! That the damage has already been done - you're so right!!

What a shame!! This little boy is too far out of control, and it IS his parents who are at fault! It can't be reversed because now, he is so bloody stubbornly set in his ways and THIS is how he is growing up. But there ARE weight-loss programs and other things that can help him. At 5 years old and weighing a whopping 70lbs, this little boy has completely gone out of control and is too stubborn to let anyone try to change his ways. He's going to have to be shown some tough love!!

He will not eat any of the things that kids normally eat, even though he will eat a hot dog now & then. I'd love to work with him and try to get him to eat healthy! He WILL eat grapes & apples, cookies, drink apple juice & milk if it is chocolate milk, but those are all sweet things! About the only things that he eats that is not sweet are hot dogs, potato chips and French fries! It is embedded in his mind not to eat anything else that he won't eat. and that is a shame that they are letting this child eat such garbage. He needs to go into a program that will help him get on the right track.

Also, this is child abuse, the way that they are letting him have the run of the household and this little boy is packing on the pounds, according to his out-of-control eating habits! That's sad! So sad! :headshake::stop:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom