Your Screen name and Avatar?

Avatar: I'm a fan of Mackenzie-Childs. Love the whimsical tea kettles, butter dish, cake stand etc. Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland at the Mad Hatter's tea party. lol.

https://www.mackenzie-childs.com/home

Name: Karen Walker makes me laugh. (So does Rosario.)

a67a94dfb02c23a0b7a1868fe7109ad4.jpg

Last edited:
An abbreviation of my name and the inclusion of my “title” that was bought for me as a joke present by one of my oldest friends when I turned 30. I share a surname with the Royals so they always felt I should be titled.

Avatar is just a picture of Amsterdam that I took on a trip a few years ago. I love traveling as much as I love eating.

Last edited:
Yorky (from Yorkshire and given the name by Jack Suttles who was the spread boss on my first job for McAlpine in '69 in Abergavenny). The avatar is a flaming chilli, a fruit that I love.

My name is the title of a contemporary (modern) flute quartet piece - "Parfait for Four Flutes" by Yasuhide Ito. It is a very bright and 'bubbly' piece featuring various movements named after sweet desserts. My image is of the Traverso Flute (more commonly known as the C Flute or Western Concert Flute)

My name is the title of a contemporary (modern) flute quartet piece - "Parfait for Four Flutes" by Yasuhide Ito. It is a very bright and 'bubbly' piece featuring various movements named after sweet desserts. My image is of the Traverso Flute (more commonly known as the C Flute or Western Concert Flute)

Welcome to Cooking Bites! You should introduce yourself in the New Members forum. Tell us about yourself and what cooking interests you have!

:welcome:

Ok so that's mine, avatar is from a beer butt chicken, on the BBQ. This was with sucklebusters products sent to me from an a merry can friend from Texas. Best chicken you ever tasted. 2 half lemons strategically placed. Prolly reflects my love of boobies, lol.
Well known member= don't know how I got that,lol.
Rascal is my nick name by everybody that knows me. Car rego plate is rascal.

Russ

My avatar is me holding my Granddaughter Amelia Grace, My name is an adaption from another screen name from another site.

I had to look up in the right corner to see what i was using. Mine is descriptive on myself and my avatar is my cat jack under a sheet, no other reason than i thought he was cute.

Funny story about my username. So i was on another forum and used the same username but i musta mistyped it and when i got done with the registering process i was odddock not duck. I had a good laugh and decided odddock was fate.

Back
Top Bottom