Are you a fashionista or a recessionista?

Here's a fashion tip: When looking for new ideas for color/style combinations, don't be afraid to forget about gender and look at what "the other side" is doing, for inspiration.

I'll frequently look at fashion sites, and those tend to heavily feature women, but it'll give me a good idea of things that go together that I would never see on a men's-only site. Then I try to find similar colors and patterns in men's clothing.

It's an especially good technique for upping your accessories game, as accessorizing for men (in the states between the coasts) seems to be limited to watches and sunglasses. :)

I am a manicure-victim

I don't play with nail polish very often due to my crooked fingers :(. Your pics look great, LissaC and MypinchofItaly! I'm a shopaholic and I often order stuff from Milan (Y__x) and Germany (a certain common online store). Some of my recent purchases:

til_a.png

I don't play with nail polish very often due to my crooked fingers :(. Your pics look great, LissaC and MypinchofItaly! I'm a shopaholic and I often order stuff from Milan (Y__x) and Germany (a certain common online store). Some of my recent purchases:

View attachment 54880

I also order stuff from Y__x!!! It's a very nice site.
I particularly love that bag! And sunglasses too.

Back
Top Bottom