Asian Cuisine.

I recommend *Mridula Baljekar*. Look up her recipes books, website, Facebook. Her recipes are great and she does vegetarian and low fat versions too.. Oh, and quick meals. Her book *The Cook's Encyclopedia Of Curries* is excellent as shows a variety of cuisines across Asia. Her recipes are always good.

I recommend *Mridula Baljekar*. Look up her recipes books, website, Facebook. Her recipes are great and she does vegetarian and low fat versions too.. Oh, and quick meals. Her book *The Cook's Encyclopedia Of Curries* is excellent as shows a variety of cuisines across Asia. Her recipes are always good.

I agree on Mridula. I swear by this one which I've had for many years.

complete.jpg

She was my inspiration for egg and potato dum (as shown on the cover).

There is an excellent Indian restaurant in town. The majority of the patrons are of Indian decent. The last time we went I ran into my Cardiologist and his wife. He is originally from northern India. He told me the food was both traditional and authentic - for those who like to use that as a standard. I don't care about the authenticity - the food taste amazing.

A young man that G works with enjoys cooking. He has experimented with Indian cuisine. He told me the most daunting part of Indian cuisine is the very large ingredient list for even a simple dish. Layers, upon layers, upon layers of flavors.

In Asian, our favorite is Japanese which we eat at least once a week or twice, and then Thai ..

We are not grand fans of Chinese except when we were in Hong Kong in 2014 / 2015 during the Christmas holidays and New Year´s 2015 ..

We do eat Indian approx. once every 2 to 3 months at a lovely restaurant located by the British Embassy both in Barcelona and the Madrid Capital ..

There is an excellent Indian restaurant in town. The majority of the patrons are of Indian decent. The last time we went I ran into my Cardiologist and his wife. He is originally from northern India. He told me the food was both traditional and authentic - for those who like to use that as a standard. I don't care about the authenticity - the food taste amazing.

A young man that G works with enjoys cooking. He has experimented with Indian cuisine. He told me the most daunting part of Indian cuisine is the very large ingredient list for even a simple dish. Layers, upon layers, upon layers of flavors.

Kind of like Paul Prudhomme?

Perhaps this is true of some dishes but there are also very simple Indian recipes with only a few ingredients. I'm now getting in the mood to make a curry...

Back
Top Bottom