Been away for a while.

Me after nasty fall!!!.jpg

I'm back. My laptop was acting up & a recovery was done on it.

As If I didn't have enough bad luck, 2 weeks ago, I have to go for another MRI. This was late afternoon.
In the evening when I left there, I waited for the bus which was so atrouciously slow! Saw a bus in the opposite direction & decided to go for that one.

While running to catch that one, I tripped & fell flat on my face!! I was all bloodied up with a knot on my head the size of a golf ball!!! Had to go to the ER They kept me all night until the next morning.

On Wednesday, I'm expecting to go to surgery. Was told that I couldn't because the glucose level was too high!! This was THEIR fault, since they did not put me on enough insulin!! Was only their for 3 days! In the meantime, I'm healing up from that nasty fall. Have to go start this appointment stuff allover again. They really messed things up for me there!!!!! A pic of me all banged up appears at the top of this post. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Shermie two! I feel bad for you about your trip-and-fall episode, but I'm mad about the hospital totally messing up the window for your surgery. If I were you, I would take my own glucose monitor into the hospital when I go back, then make a big show about checking my blood sugar level regularly.

NO BRAIN SUGERY NEEDED!! Hah!!

At least not for now! Went and had another MRI the other day. later that day, I saw the neurologist.
He told me that the tumor had shrunk back to its normal size & there is no bleeding!

But he told me that they'll have to keep an eye out for it, to make sure that it stays normal with another MRI in the spring. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom