Blender or Food Processor?

Do you use the blender or food processor more often?

• Blender

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Food Processor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I use both about the same amount

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I don't own either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That is a little gem!
It's a pain to clean though. Despite the fact that it breaks down into 3 pieces, the blades retract into the top (black) part of it. Even a miniature bottle brush can only get so far into it. I keep saying I'm going to pension it off, after all if it was a person it would be putting its feet up by now, but it still comes in handy at times. I find it much quicker to chop onions than my psycho knives, but it's not fine enough to chop herbs and garlic.

Even though my food processor is definitely a handy thing, it becomes a pain when I have small chopping jobs to do.
So I strategically plan to chop up the stuff that takes the longest time first, working my way down to the thing that takes the shortest processing time. :wink:

It's a pain to clean though. Despite the fact that it breaks down into 3 pieces, the blades retract into the top (black) part of it. Even a miniature bottle brush can only get so far into it. I keep saying I'm going to pension it off, after all if it was a person it would be putting its feet up by now, but it still comes in handy at times. I find it much quicker to chop onions than my psycho knives, but it's not fine enough to chop herbs and garlic.

That is true. Odd-shaped veggies are hard to slice or dice with a mandolin, & are better suited to being processed in the food processor or by hand. Mine comes apart for cleaning. Better to clean it immediately after using it to avoid hardening of any food on it!!

Back
Top Bottom