Deep Fried Mars Bars ?

sidevalve

Guru
Local time
11:03 AM
Ok no big deal here - has anybody tried one ? Do they exist ? How do you cook them ? If they do It must be worth a go at least once !

Tell you what. You try one first and tell me what they're like. Personally I dont fancy one at all. They sound really :sick:

Yes they do exist ,dip in flour then a thickened sweet batter an deep fry till golden in clean oil , drain well and wait for your arteries to tighten

Mars bars are candy I believe. I suggest freezing them before you do this so the candy doesn't melt in the fryer.

I agree, this sounds horrible to me. I would likely feel very ill as I am unused to consuming fried foods of any kind and oily things often make me feel nauseous since my stomach is t used to it.

Yes they do exist ,dip in flour then a thickened sweet batter an deep fry till golden in clean oil , drain well and wait for your arteries to tighten
Can you deep fry this one for me?
Mars Bar Anyone.jpg

Mars bars are candy I believe. I suggest freezing them before you do this so the candy doesn't melt in the fryer.

I agree, this sounds horrible to me. I would likely feel very ill as I am unused to consuming fried foods of any kind and oily things often make me feel nauseous since my stomach is t used to it.
Yep - I have heard of Snickers bars being done the same way.
I suppose you could always use a healthy oil for the frying and not lard :rolleyes:
But if they are out there I have to try one - life is too short not to experiment a little.

Yep - I have heard of Snickers bars being done the same way.
I suppose you could always use a healthy oil for the frying and not lard :rolleyes:
But if they are out there I have to try one - life is too short not to experiment a little.
Mad Doug may be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom