Deep Fried Mars Bars ?

That actually turned my stomach! I loathe cream eggs and the idea of deep frying one... oh dear!
It not my thing at all, I think it was just a spin originally for Scottish chip shops
If ivwas looking at a fried pud
I would stir down the Pompidou line of fancy sweet French toast line

I live in Scotland and no, I've never had a deep-fried Mars bar. I think that was something of a gimmick to get publicity for the takeaway(s) involved, but it is undeniable that there is a lot of deep-frying here. Deep-fried pizzas are pretty common. Just thinking about them sends my cholesterol level into orbit.

I have a "thing" about candy bars being bad enough for you with deep frying them. Now, I love occasional gluttony as much as everyone else. It actually does me a lot of good and helps me stick to my diet the rest of the time. But this may be going a little too far, I'm afraid.

I live in Scotland and no, I've never had a deep-fried Mars bar. I think that was something of a gimmick to get publicity for the takeaway(s) involved, but it is undeniable that there is a lot of deep-frying here. Deep-fried pizzas are pretty common. Just thinking about them sends my cholesterol level into orbit.
Have read of this,22 percent of Scottish chip shops serve dfmb,but deep fried pizza is just as rank,some of the chain restaurants had a run on deep fried Icecream in the late 90s again a bit of a fad
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...od-flow-brain-slows-minutes-eating-snack.html

I have a (Scottish) friend of Ukrainian parentage. One day, we were talking about the number of people of Ukrainian descent in Scotland and he said (tongue somewhat in cheek, obviously) that the reason they chose Scotland was because it was the only place that could match Ukraine for stodgy food...

Anything deep fried is good! (Just don't eat it every day :P) I have tried deep fried Mars bars and they are good. I always tried deep friend Oreo. I use pancake mix as batter, and wow. Amazing snack. My nephews love it.

Back
Top Bottom