Diana, Princess of Wales.

My work colleagues were struck dumb - not by the attack, but by the fact that I had already told them about it the day before. I also told them about the Concorde crash the day before it happened, and certain other events over the time I was working there. Even the consultants I worked for referred to me at the witch!
:eek: Do you still get premonitions? :hyper:

:eek: Do you still get premonitions? :hyper:
Only very occasionally. I used to read cards and numbers too, but it could be frightening. I did tell my daughter's fortune many years ago and scared the life out of her. One rather more pleasant event was that one of my work colleagues came out as a judge, a doctor, and a priest. He was actually a rabbi and a solicitor. It was a gift, which I passed on.

My daughter once went to see a psychic at a public meeting. There was a notice on the wall which could refer to my brother. She was on the phone to me afterwards asking me all sorts of questions. The psychic and also her own mother-in-law who accompanied her had told her all sorts of things about my brother which even she did not know. They were far too specific to be a mere coincidence.

My ex-mother-in-law was also a medium.

Back
Top Bottom