Do you entertain???

As i get older I notice I do less with others. That really bothers me because I would love to find a group of people that would like to have a nice home made dinner once a month. First it’s hard to find couples that like to cook, host and get together. I would love to host a dinner where the host is in charge of the entree and the others take care of the sides and deserts. How cool would that be and once a month gives you time to plan as well as something to look forward to. Then of course you swap off hosts each month.

As i get older I notice I do less with others. That really bothers me because I would love to find a group of people that would like to have a nice home made dinner once a month. First it’s hard to find couples that like to cook, host and get together. I would love to host a dinner where the host is in charge of the entree and the others take care of the sides and deserts. How cool would that be and once a month gives you time to plan as well as something to look forward to. Then of course you swap off hosts each month.

You could try starting up a 'supper club'. We have some in the UK. Basically you advertise (not sure how - maybe if you have a neighbourhood facebook group) for keen home cooks in your local community to contact you. When you have enough interested people the ball starts rolling and you can organise a series of dinner parties in each others homes.

Back
Top Bottom