Do you grill out during winter?

We grill in. Have owned a George Foreman grill for a few years now and then some sort of small grill we can place on the counter. They're a good substitute during the winter instead of running outside to freeze in the Minnesota temperatures. As soon as it warms up and Spring returns, though, I'm right back outside.

When we spent our winters in Canada, we grilled during the winter all the time. There is no other way to cook a steak and we ate steak once a week. There would be no problem grilling in the winter here as, it's about 70 degrees at suppertime. However, we don't buy steak very often, here, because we're better off eating out. We can get a whole meal, using American beef (and it's rib eye or New York strip), for about $7.50. You can't buy that kind of beef in the grocery store, for that price, let alone get a salad, coleslaw, baked potato and piece of garlic bread.

Oh yes! My husband likes to grill out all year around! Yes, even during the winter! He loves to grill out! I don't mind it, because it means he's cooking dinner and I am off the hook for the night. :) He grills everything from steak, to chicken, to hamburgers. He also does potoates and other veggies on the grill. It is a great way for us to save money and eat at home. For us, it is cheaper for us to grill out then to go out to dinner at a resturuant. Plus, we have the satisfaction of knowing we made it ourselved. I addition, we get to decide what ingredients go into the food we are eating.

I live in Southern California. It's pretty common to see people grill during the winter months. Winter season used to be our rainy season. Now the weather is fairly mild during the so-called winter months. There is a big BBQ pit in the common area of my apartment complex. Yes, I do grill. My neighbor has a grill on his patio and grills every night.

I could personally eat grilled food all year long and so could my husband. We grill out anytime we want to, whether it be winter or summer. Our grill messed up over the winter so we've not had grilled food in 5 months. It's about time to go invest in a grill right about now.

I grill out year round because I'm either in South Carolina or Texas. Texas makes it even easier to grill out year round, as there really is no formal winter there. I am all about throwing a Porterhouse on the grill for dinner and sharing with the dog.

I grill throughout the winter and have been outside cooking it up even during a snow storm! I love the taste of charbroiled food so if I can stand it I will be cooking!

Yes at times I do grill out in the winter. I have a big propane BBQ on the porch as well as a free standing electric George Forman grill.
It is nice cooking out there, and not having to clean up a big mess in the kitchen.

There is something about grilling when the snow is coming down like crazy. the food tastes so good when you come inside after cooking and shoveling snow; I find the winter is my favorite time for cooking on the charcoal grill.

I will grill in the winter but only using my gas grill. I can't be bothered with the charcoal prep and everything during the winter months because it can get too cold where I live. I don't do it often but I love the taste of grilled food so I grill when it's appropriate for the meal or when I have a craving for it.

I do not think that I would grill out in the winter i case I had to. I hate being cold so I do not think that I would steady go outside just to grill. I think I might make my husband to it.

Grilling in winter is amazing...especially when outside is a snowing and its cold....I and my friends here in Macedonia make a grill almost every second weekend when outside is a snow :)

Back
Top Bottom