Do you own a dehydrator?

They don't come in that color. if they did, I'd have gotten one. Besides, this one was given to me. It cost me nothing. :wink:

The y is not in the name. Our mom used to say it that way also.

I once had the Oster Kitchen Center. She liked it and would say. "I want to get an Oyster Kitchen Center, because yours works so good!" :wink:
I'm dyslexic. I see what I want to see and once I have changed that word, it hasn't got a hope in a chance of ever being the correct thing again because of the way my mind works. I can't help it but if you didn't get the joke I was trying to make, never mind. I won't try again.

I'm dyslexic. I see what I want to see and once I have changed that word, it hasn't got a hope in a chance of ever being the correct thing again because of the way my mind works. I can't help it but if you didn't get the joke I was trying to make, never mind. I won't try again.

I figured it out already. Hah!! :wink:

I think he did get the joke and was saying his Mum made the same mistake!

Oh well! Perhaps it was me that misunderstood. :scratchhead:

You and Shermie's Mum made the same mistake and thought it was an Oyster oven! As a matter of fact, so did I for a split second when I first saw the post!

I think that she was kidding. :wink:

I think that she was kidding. :wink:

Kidding about what?

@SatNavSaysStraightOn saw the word oster as oyster. So did your Mum. And so did I (for a moment). And @Cinisajoy even typed it as 'Oyster' when referring to her blender and oven.

I think I should go and get some real oysters. They are supposed to be good for the brain and I've clearly lost the plot! :D:D

Kidding about what?

@SatNavSaysStraightOn saw the word oster as oyster. So did your Mum. And so did I (for a moment). And @Cinisajoy even typed it as 'Oyster' when referring to her blender and oven.

I think I should go and get some real oysters. They are supposed to be good for the brain and I've clearly lost the plot! :D:D
And the bread machine that Oster gave me a 10% discount and free shipping on because I was a loyal customer.

Kidding about what?

Some do say it that way. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom