Does anyone else follow Santa on his travels?

I think my daughter and my grandchildren would think I'd gone completely mad if I tracked him again. They are always horrified when they go back to Greece that I know exactly when the plane takes off and lands because I track them online. Big Brother does not come into it - more like out and out stalking, she says :giggle: Mind you, I can't forget when one of my stepdaughters wanted to go to Greece by sea on a school trip. We wouldn't let her go and she was none too pleased as all her class mates were going. The cruise ship sank, and they all had to be rescued. My daughter was similarly worried when my older granddaughter went to Italy with some school friends when they were 16. I've never told them that I travelled to Austria on my own when I was 15 :whistling: or to Greece on my own not much later :whistling::whistling:

My colleague in Manchester is married with 3 kids, he told me today that following Santa is a tradition in their house, the eldest 2 kids don't believe anymore but the youngest is a bit younger, previously she has been too young to understand but this year she is old enough to fully grasp the whole thing, he chuckled and said 'her little brain will pop' :laugh:

I think following Santa is sweet tradition for the little ones. When my grandchildren were young their parents did "Elf on a Shelf". Amazing how their behavior became perfect overnight.

Back
Top Bottom