Dream jobs

I think like anything, if you were doing it all the time the novelty would wear off fast. I remember back around high school around 8th grade our class went on a field trip excursion to a chocolate factory (seriously!) and we were allowed to eat samples. Needless to say we were all feeling rather chocolate averse after that!
Rowntree Mackintosh had a eat what you want policy at one time. The only rules were you couldn't take to eat later, and not if it slowed production down.
You'd have to be addicted to stay eating chocolate at the same rate.

I think like anything, if you were doing it all the time the novelty would wear off fast. I remember back around high school around 8th grade our class went on a field trip excursion to a chocolate factory (seriously!) and we were allowed to eat samples. Needless to say we were all feeling rather chocolate averse after that!
Rowntree Mackintosh had a eat what you want policy at one time. The only rules were you couldn't take to eat later, and not if it slowed production down.
You'd have to be addicted to stay eating chocolate at the same rate.

Appealing jobs, part 66:

Tottenham Hotspur were prepared to pay Emmanuel Adebayor £5 million quid to not play for them any more. I would be more than happy to accept £5,000,000 to not play for Spurs.

Actually, £5 would do.
VERY much LIKE this. But I'm an Arsenal fan, so I would say that!

Appealing jobs, part 66:

Tottenham Hotspur were prepared to pay Emmanuel Adebayor £5 million quid to not play for them any more. I would be more than happy to accept £5,000,000 to not play for Spurs.

Actually, £5 would do.
that would only purchase you a pie at one of their matches. No drink to wash it down with. You may need to re-consider and ask for a tenner instead

Back to the OP. I cannot imagine sampling beer for a full working day, every day. I'm sure it would become tedious quickly.
It is part of my job to taste wine. I know this sounds like a tough job but it IS harder than you might imagine. Because I do not do it often enough any longer, then about 20 is my limit before my tastebuds go on strike! After about 50, my notes are mostly useless. Unless I come across something that is special - then it just gets drunk!!! (For clarification, when tasting, it all gets spat out).
Good professionals can taste about 120 max in a day.

I don't know about beer tasting but I'd love to get a job as a wine taster. Aside from that I think cooking and owning my own restaurant would be a dream job of mine. I'd like to learn how to cook professionally.

Back
Top Bottom