Favorite cooker/stove burner?

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
9:48 AM
IMG_4932.jpeg

My 2 front jobs are different. Left has a bigger heating unit which has 2 heats.
Turn the knob far to the right and inner ring works, click full turn again and the outside element clicks in. Right full heat but smaller unit for smaller pots.

Russ

Mine is the portable induction burner we keep on 1 side of the stove. If I had to pick a stovetop burner, then the 2 ring/2 size power burner as it gets hotter faster than the others.

My 2 front jobs are different. Left has a bigger heating unit which has 2 heats.
Turn the knob far to the right and inner ring works, click full turn again and the outside element clicks in. Right full heat but smaller unit for smaller pots.

Russ

We have 2 different sized burners, the power burner as above and a 3 ring/3 size burner, both in front. You chose the size by pressing a button on the control panel as it's all digital, i.e. no knobs.

There are 2 regular size burners in the back with a warmer burner that's either high or low in the middle.

We have 2 different sized burners, the power burner as above and a 3 ring/3 size burner, both in front. You chose the size by pressing a button on the control panel as it's all digital, i.e. no knobs.

There are 2 regular size burners in the back with a warmer burner that's either high or low in the middle.

When buying the hobs we have, ceramic hob we had choice of push button like yours or knobs. I like knobs. Knobs it was. Recently my wife just discovered 1 element gave extra heat when clicked again. After 5 years?
She has no idea how to turn the oven on.
Just that she'd never needed to.
BUT she used to make a killer meatloaf 40 years ago. I have persuaded her make it this week. Separate thread later this week. :)

Russ

Russ
Mine's gas.

I’ve two favorites, both left side. Rear one for smallest pans, front one for medium and large pans (it’s also a burner within a burner).

Back
Top Bottom