Favorite cooker/stove burner?

My cooker has become unreliable, with the main oven and grill going out randomly and the ignitors failing , so today I bought myself a new one, a Leisure brand 60cm gas with double oven. It will be delivered and installed in two weeks, which brings me to the subject of the thread:

It has a wok burner, I've never had a wok burner before, it will definitely be my favourite.

My cooker has become unreliable, with the main oven and grill going out randomly and the ignitors failing , so today I bought myself a new one, a Leisure brand 60cm gas with double oven. It will be delivered and installed in two weeks, which brings me to the subject of the thread:

It has a wok burner, I've never had a wok burner before, it will definitely be my favourite.
Congrats on the new purchase!

If you’ve never had a double oven before, I think you’ll love it. Worst thing I did was replace my double oven with a single one when the former failed. Still kicking myself over that. 😣

Congrats on the new purchase!

If you’ve never had a double oven before, I think you’ll love it. Worst thing I did was replace my double oven with a single one when the former failed. Still kicking myself over that. 😣
Yes, my current one is a double oven, I couldn't go back to a single one.

Ooh exciting. I too have a newish oven. Well not quite new, was installed a few months ago but I'd come to rely heavily on my Ninja 10 in 1 as the main oven slowly failed so it's taking me forever to get to grips with my proper oven 😁

It (as did my last oven) have a wok burner and it is one of my favourite hob rings 😆
I rarely use the wok support as I don't have dome bottom woks. I find the extra ferocity very useful, especially when wanting to bring things up to a boil rapidly.

Look forward to hearing about your new beast!

Chinese wok with Steamer & glass lid..jpg

The Velvet Curtain in my house, ANY stove burner is a wok burner when I use THIS!! Hah!!!! :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom