Favorite soup!

Minestrone and Wedding Soup are probably my favorites. Both of them will actually fill me up if I were to eat them as a meal, without weighing me down so much like "Cream of..." soups often do. I love a good homemade chicken noodle soup as long as it's loaded up with chicken and egg noodles.

I make a simple 3 ingredient pea soup which is always a winner with family and friends. Just use a pack of dried peas, 250g of diced bacon and a large onion. Just brown the onion and cook everything together with enough water until done and season with salt and pepper to taste.

I had a recipe for a chicken soup with the ingredients of chicken flakes, macaroni pasta, whole kernel corns, shredded cabbages, chopped carrots, chopped sausages and evaporated milk and salt, fish sauce and pepper to taste. This is really a great chicken soup recipe for me and my family and always love its awesome taste!

I am not an soup eating person but when I do eat soup, I will only eat my moms homemade potato soup or Bear Creek broccoli and cheese soup from the store. Soup just isn't my thing.

Being the resort of leftovers, this has enough varieties that my answer might be ridiculously vague, but it's true: minestrone soup! Especially when it has noodles in it.

I guess that I just like the tomato-potato sort of brothy combination. Really, though, for me it's the noodles in a soup that make it, whether it's the noodle-wrapped meat dumplings, or glass noodles, (in Asian cuisine) or just the macaroni in a light cheese soup. I am always so grateful that I don't have gluten issues, because I love noodles.

My favorite soup is the chicken macaroni soup. I really like this soup especially if it's already rainy season here. It helps me feel warm and contented staying just at home.

South African peanut soup! I have a tiny crockpot so before I go off to work I'll throw in a can of diced tomatoes, a can of chicken stock, a chopped onion, a chopped red bell pepper, 1/3 cup of rice and chipotle pepper sauce (adobo?). After it's cooked on slow for 7 and a half hours, I add some crunchy peanut butter and cook it on high for an additional 30 minutes and then serve with fresh green onions on top. SO GOOD.

Mine is french onion soup. I can never have enough of it, especially when it's prepared very well. I've been wanting to make one for myself at home but just never got around to it as I always forget that I want to, but now that I'm reminded of it once again, surely, I will aim to remember and try it soon!

Chicken-noodle soup, haha! Unfortunately, we don't make our own soup and usually depend on instant soups, but I really like to put a lot of chicken-noodle soup in my rice whenever I get the chance. It really tastes good and feels warm in the body compared to other soups.

Call me simple, but chicken noodle soup. I love to make it on my own because I can load it with more veggies, celery, carrots, potatoes, parsnips...so good and probably much healthier to make it myself.

I must say that my favorite soup is chicken n dumpling from red lobster. Just thinking about it makes me hungry! It's the great soup to have for lunch with a cocktail.

Back
Top Bottom