Food Courts - would you eat at one?

Anywhere except the UK, that i have visited so fast have had excellent food courts. here in Australia they have an amazing range and it is not difficult to find vegan food in them and often I will have a choice even from a single restaurant I'd that's the right word. McDonald's and KFC don't fare well in Canberra food courts. Work the Indian and Asian stands far more popular and much cheaper as well.

Were it the UK I wouldn't really use them, but here we are eating at one tomorrow for lunch as it is!

Wow, everyone needs to come to suburban northern New Jersey; the shopping mall, parking nightmare, and food court capitol of the world.

We have a dozen or more shops in each food court, ranging from fast food joints, to (cold) sushi, to (bad) pizza, to standard ethnic take out , to mom and pop grill/griddles.

I'm not above eating at those places, but the majority of it is truely sub-par.

That's why more and more chain restaurants are opening in the same malls. That way you get to feel better eating crappy food in a better setting.

We were in Bilbao last year and we found a fantastic food court, tapas, beer, wine whatever takes your fancy. Fabulous place and great food-so much choice

DSCN2790.JPG

Back
Top Bottom