Giant-Screen TV!!!! Who Else Has One?!!

This monster TV covers the whole wall!!

Last edited:
My parents have a 72-inch TV in the family room. But, it is a huge room.

My home theater room is modest in size, so a 42-incher is fine. I made my theater room more for music, including music videos, so most of my emphasis was on audio.

ManCave.jpg

BTW, the base of that coffee table is a tire from a Lamborghini Diablo.

CD

My parents have a 72-inch TV in the family room. But, it is a huge room.

My home theater room is modest in size, so a 42-incher is fine. I made my theater room more for music, including music videos, so most of my emphasis was on audio.

View attachment 36339

BTW, the base of that coffee table is a tire from a Lamborghini Diablo.

CD

Nice room, I too set up my room upstairs for sound as well. I bought the best setup going when I put it in maybe 15 years ago. 5 speakers with surround sound. TVs doesn't go through the sound system. I've never bothered setting it up. How did you get the tyre? Size? Mine are 245 X 19s. Great talking point!

Russ

We have no tv in our living room, we barely watch any and we prefer reading or playing board games as a family get together. There is a couch and tv in the attic for our teens because they do want to watch.

We have no tv in our living room, we barely watch any and we prefer reading or playing board games as a family get together. There is a couch and tv in the attic for our teens because they do want to watch.

Have you tried kids monopoly, it's a hoot, no money changes hands, electronic, it's easy and great. Mr7 keeps winning here.

Russ

That car must have a million- dollar stereo in it!! My surround sound at times sounds like an earth quake!! Have to keep it down at night!!

Last edited:
Wife wants a new smart tv for lounge downstairs. Currently 42 inch Panasonic. 50 inch here for around $700. I don't know, money going out quicker than its coming in. We wil prolly go ahead.
Russ

A friend of mine bought giant flat screen not too long ago for his living room. He also bought a sound bar & wireless subwoofer to go with it!! It sounds just like a movie theater!!

I once had a surround sound system connected to the tv through the stereo receiver. It sounded great, but all of the small sattelite speakers & the center speaker had to be connected by wires. It was a pain!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom