Have to Eat Soft Foods Only.

Sounds like he was a horse.

CD
I had one horse who was so sweet. She would follow me around like a dog and she would play ball with me, lol. I would roll a soccer ball to her and she would push it back to me with her nose. When I came home from school she would get all excited, running back and forth at the fence and whinnying. I had to go give her a scratch before she'd shut up and let me go in the house, lol. She would also let me ride her with no saddle or bridle. She followed voice commands for walk, trot, canter, and whoa (halt).

Oh my, if people put down dogs that bite, why was this animal not euthanized?

I bred horses and line breeding worked for me. One mare I bred to had left a foal with s 3x3 cross to a known fiery stallion. No nukes. I took the goal to trainer to break in. I said to trainer hes either real good or really bad.? He was shot half way through breaking in. The next foal was bred on a similar cross.
The foal was my second best horse.

Russ

Here's my thing about horses. They are wild animals. They have to be tamed, or "broken," as they say. It's like lions, wolves or bears. They can be "trained" to do what humans want, but they'd just assume not be bothered by us. From time to time, they let us know how they think of us.

On the other hand, dogs evolved to have a symbiotic relationship with humans. It is a mutually beneficial relationship.

I love dogs. I prefer to stay away from lions, wolves and bears... and horses.

CD

All domesticated animals have been bred to be mutually beneficial. Pig, cow, sheep, dog etc etc
It's just occurred to differing degrees depending on the species.

If you have a horse from foal it doesn't need taming.

Takes very little selective breeding and few generations to produce a docile pet version of a wild animal.

The difference with horses is they are quite stupid. Lovely but stupid and easily spooked. That flighty natures seems hard wired. Im sure if you bred for long enough you could unwire even that.

But Pi now he was a one of a kind wrongun.

I don't have time to figure out what's wrong. Here is a screen cap of my reply...

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 6.11.27 PM.png

CD

All domesticated animals have been bred to be mutually beneficial. Pig, cow, sheep, dog etc etc
It's just occurred to differing degrees depending on the species.

If you have a horse from foal it doesn't need taming.

Takes very little selective breeding and few generations to produce a docile pet version of a wild animal.

The difference with horses is they are quite stupid. Lovely but stupid and easily spooked. That flighty natures seems hard wired. Im sure if you bred for long enough you could unwire even that.

But Pi now he was a one of a kind wrongun.
I'd get in a world of trouble if I compared men to domesticated animals, now wouldn't I?

Last edited:
I don't have time to figure out what's wrong. Here is a screen cap of my reply...

View attachment 101018

CD
All animals will hang around humans if there’s food scarcity and they’re hungry.

Over a period of time the less timid will come closer. Squirrels, birds, foxes you name it if there’s food available they’ll be there.

You only have to look at how easy it is to produce domesticated foxes that display dog like behaviours (wagging their tails on sight of their human etc) to see how easily breeding can manipulate traits.

Dogs symbiotic relationship with us is because we chose them, they had an obvious use, so we encouraged and use it.

Squirrels wouldn’t have been a savvy choice, not great at guarding sheep, more like a canapé 😂

Back on topic, please.
I remember when you once were a rebellious off-topic type, lol...pre-moderator days.

Not much else to say about soft foods. I think we covered it fairly well.

Last edited:
Squirrels could be used as a weapon to get critical intel... some say it already happened

I went shopping Saturday & bought all foods that are soft, canned & otherwise. Couldn't eat what's at the apartment because I can't chew it. So now, I should have enough soft food to last me for a while. :whistling:

Last edited:
I went shopping Saturday & bought all foods that are soft, canned & otherwise. Couldn't eat what's at the apartment because I can't chew it. So now, I should have enough soft food to last for a while. :whistling:
What’d you get?

Back
Top Bottom