'Healthy Eating' more fattening than Fast Food!

That is a lot of sleep. I didn't know dogs slept so much. I have considered getting a dog now I'm here to look after it but we both like to go away for hotel breaks and on holiday abroad sometimes so it probably wouldn't be practical. My grandson would love it though!
Our chihuahua sleeps 22 to 23 hours a day.

That is a lot of sleep. I didn't know dogs slept so much. I have considered getting a dog now I'm here to look after it but we both like to go away for hotel breaks and on holiday abroad sometimes so it probably wouldn't be practical. My grandson would love it though!

There are lots of places that take dogs plus a few that will only take greyhounds, and a lot of greyhound owners I know or am friends with on FB take their houndies abroad with them. Two local ones have just come home from six months in Dubai, and one other regularly travels to the USA for non-racing work!

P.S. Greys often sleep with their eyes open - it is very disconcerting at times, especially when their eyes "follow" you round the room even though they are fast asleep. Greys do sleep a lot (mine sleeps much longer than my cats) - I think it may be something to do with resting after racing, as they are creatures of habit.

It's up to us to cut down on things such as butter, sugar and salt for better health and cut down on things such as dressings and popcorn butter to reduce the amount of fat in our diets.

It's up to us to cut down on things such as butter, sugar and salt for better health and cut down on things such as dressings and popcorn butter to reduce the amount of fat in our diets.
And the people want to know who is "us"?
You surely can't mean do something for myself.

Note:the above was posted tongue in cheek but that does seem to be the prevailing attitude.

Back
Top Bottom